Kitchen Assistant Part Time
We have an opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our exceptional kitchen team.
Our kitchen assistants are integral to the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the kitchen. It is a key role that enables the rest of the kitchen team to focus on preparing and cooking excellent food, which in turn means our customers have a memorable dining experience. If you are interested in taking your first step to working in a kitchen or simply want to contribute to a great hospitality team, then please do get in contact, as full training will be given.
In return we will provide;
- A competitive hourly rate and a share of the tips
- Pro Active + health and wellbeing cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Food and accommodation discounts at all of our stunning pubs
- Mentoring and personal development with an opportunity for career progression
If you want the opportunity to join a professional team who are passionate about delivering incredible hospitality, we would be delighted to hear from you and chat to you further about the opportunity to join our team.Apply! >